View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 01:14 PM   #52
sakura-panda
Guru
sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2017 10.5" iPad Pro (Kobo, NOOK, Kindle, Google Play Books & Scribd)
My Sony PRS-505 I put as many books on it as it will hold.

My Kindle has all of the books that I've purchased from Amazon, minus the ones that I have read. I have been reading my books in the order that I aquired them and my device preserves that order while the archive does not. I have not filled it up yet.

My Sony T1 only has the books I'm reading at the moment. It is *supposed* to replace my 505, but it does not organize my books the same way and I actually prefer the way the 505 manages my books compared to either of my newer readers, so I use the 505 to decide what to read and then I upload only that book -- or series -- to the T1.
sakura-panda is offline   Reply With Quote