View Single Post
Old 07-09-2011, 11:40 PM   #12
Donnageddon
Now you lishen here...
Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650. Kobo Touch, Kindle Fire
For the time being (that time being when a cover+light becomes available in the states) I have simply added some velcro to the inside cover of my Sony 650 lighted case, and the back of my new Kobo Touch. Since the KT is slightly shorter than the 650, it fits perfectly, and the 650 still fits in the case with no problem.
Donnageddon is offline   Reply With Quote