Thread: PRS-300 Reader Pocket battery life
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2009, 10:09 AM   #10
The-eBook-Reader
Groupie
The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: All
Quote:
Originally Posted by 300com View Post
Which is your favourite the 505, 600 or 300 ?
Or rather which do you use the most ?
Tough question. I do a lot of writing so I like to use the 600 to get away from the computer and work on editing with the note-taking feature.

But when it comes to reading ebooks I like to use the 300 because it's so light and comfortable to hold. Plus it's screen is clearer and easier to read at night with a small lamp before I go to bed.

The 505 was my first ebook reader and I loved it but I gave it away to a friend now that I have the 600 to take its place.

In short, I use the 300 most for reading and the 600 more for work.
The-eBook-Reader is offline   Reply With Quote