View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009, 07:22 PM   #8
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo1967 View Post
The Waterstones card gives you a small amount of credit for every pound you spend. It's not much, but better than nothing.

Given your rate of spend with Waterstones you should accumulate enough for a free book some time in 2037.
okay, thanks. i got 2 points for buying this book, but my credit balance says 0 all the way across, so i guess i don't even have a single pence of credit to my name yet. 2037 sounds about right.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote