View Single Post
Old 02-14-2009, 08:22 PM   #11
brontus
Enthusiast
brontus is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.brontus is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.brontus is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.brontus is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.brontus is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.brontus is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.brontus is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.brontus is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.brontus is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.brontus is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.brontus is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-500, Kindle Fire, Aldiko on LG Optimus Elite
Harry, textbook ebooks already are sold at a steep discount compared to a print textbook. When I bought my macroeconomics textbook this semester, I spent $75 for the ebook compared to $130 for the new print text. $75 was even a bit cheaper than the used copies I could find (~$90) and on par with the textbook rental services. Of course, the ebook expires after 180 days, so you don't really buy an ebook textbook but rent it (at least on iChapters)

ED
brontus is offline   Reply With Quote