View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 06:33 PM   #35058
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
I've picked out several songs, mostly Christmas carols, to teach my Senior Citizens English Conversation class students. Unfortunately, I don't know how to play any of them so I have to figure out a good picking or strum pattern for each, as well as deciding which key to play them in so that I can play the melody and backing chords at the same time. It's a good thing Christmas is still a few weeks away... Practice, practice, practice....

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote