View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 10:09 PM   #31
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap.T View Post
Sorry if this is a stupid question. I'm going to get the Glo soon. I'm still on the PRS-T1. I read through this whole topic and I would like to know if there is actually any need to create these shelves or is this just a function to have more comfort? The only think I would want to do is, sending all my books to the Glo with Calibre and have them sorted like they are now on my T1: From A to Z. Is that possible or does it require more work?

Again, sorry if this is a stupid question. I don't know the Kobo-Firmware.
Shelves aren't compulsory. If you don't want to use them, don't configure them in the driver.

The library list on the Glo defaults to sorting by title. But, it can be sorted by author, book type and "Recent reads".
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote