View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 08:47 AM   #38
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
I very much doubt that we'll see official KF8 support provided for the Kindle 2, but perhaps some clever hacker will find a way to use the K3 update on the K2.
I'd love to see a similar update for my Kindle 2, but I'm pretty much resigned to the fact that I'm going to have to upgrade to get KF8. If only there was a newer model that had the full, physical K2 keyboard, physical page-turn buttons (wider than the K3's), AND touch-screen navigation with the new Paperwhite/external lighting feature. I'd be one happy camper.
DiapDealer is online now   Reply With Quote