View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 08:59 AM   #5
Belfaborac
Wizard
Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, PRS-950
For me it would probably be Peter F. Hamilton and Iain M. Banks, although I wouldn't dare claim they're the best, only my favourites. Stephen Baxter is certainly up there as well, as is Ben Bova and Brian Aldiss (who is still alive, I think?). The latter primarily for his Helliconia trilogy, which is one of the all-time greats in my opinion. Many others too, I'm sure, if I started going through 30+ years of Sci-Fi reading.
Belfaborac is offline   Reply With Quote