View Single Post
Old 03-13-2008, 02:10 PM   #12
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Just click the "fetch news" button and then "The economist". Note that the version libprs500 fetches at the moment contains only summaries of articles, that's because I dont have a subscription to the economist so I can't develop the code for it. If you're willing to send me your login credentials, I can easily improve it to fetch the full articles. IT wil then ask you for your username and password every time you try to fetch the articles.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote