View Single Post
Old 01-06-2008, 06:58 AM   #10
brecklundin
Banned
brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: mine
btw, the beauty of a Kindle like device is the EVDO (or whatever) delivery of content...no technical knowledge is required to make it happen...so, I guess I am trying to dumb it down, not for the student but rather for the teachers...

Someone in admin can schedule the books for delivery and viola they student has the books...I am sure a blanket agreement can be worked out to cover the small cost of delivering the books to a school district instead of the $0.10/transfer thing for the PD books.
brecklundin is offline   Reply With Quote