View Single Post
Old 05-28-2010, 06:53 PM   #1
Logseman
Orisa
Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Poke 5
Inverting Book Title and Author labels

I've recently decided to try and manage my library through Calibre. My trouble is, many of the files I try to manage are cached by Calibre with the title and book author fields inverted (e.g, I have some books called "Alcott, Louisa May", the authors of one of them being "Little Women" ). I'd like to know if there is a way to invert those labels a posteriori: that is, once the books are put in Calibre's database.

Thanks in advance
Logseman is offline   Reply With Quote