View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 06:53 PM   #1
momghoti
Zealot
momghoti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.momghoti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.momghoti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.momghoti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.momghoti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.momghoti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.momghoti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.momghoti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.momghoti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.momghoti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.momghoti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Bookeen
Mixed-up thumbnail images

I've recently installed the latest (6.36) version of Calibre--I hadn't played with it for a while so I had to uninstall the old version and start over. The computer hung during the uninstall and required a reboot, but I could not find any sign of the old Calibre so went ahead and installed the new version. Two problems I've noticed, though. Calibre won't read the metadata for some of the ebooks I'm trying to import--which I'm guessing is a problem with the ebook--and for some reason the thumbnails in the library are completely mixed up. If I view the book the right cover is shown, and the right cover is in the metadata, but the library and the info window below the library show a different thumbnail. I'd delete the files and re-add them but the books are all stored under numbers--I have no idea which book is what; it's one of the reasons I'm so excited about Calibre. I'd like to get this figured out before I add any more books....
Thanks!
momghoti is offline   Reply With Quote