View Single Post
Old 12-06-2009, 12:25 PM   #3
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
Hi Gabbar, thanks for the link! I don't have an ipod touch, but I have been looking into buying one. My friends and I have started a group for Sanskrit self-study, and I use my Sony PRS-505 to read text for now; Devanagari script shows up fine in PDF. If I do end up getting an ipod touch or an iphone it would be nice to be able to load text on there as well. Glad to meet another person on this forum that is interested in Sanskrit, perhaps we can trade study tips sometime! Mind you, I have just started with my study, so I probably won't be of much help to you!
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote