View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009, 07:27 AM   #9
orwell2k
Addict
orwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheese

Device: PocketBook 360°, BeBook (Hanlin V3), iRex DR1000S, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katti's Cat View Post
*Sigh* this reader is sooo tempting. But i just got the Sony. But the Sony not as "sexy".

Now I have to make a big decision: do I buy the 360 while in Europe or spend my money on shoes (I usually go shoe shopping when in Europe). I do need shoes, down to 15 pair, and the grey ones need replacing).

Mmmh, might "hint, hint, nudge, nudge , say no more ...." to the family - Christmas is coming afterall.
My advice - do both! Just a thought, but you only live once and all that!

I am so close to ordering this device as well - every query I raise comes back with positive answers (at least for my uses) and the compactness of this little baby is outstanding. I think I really need to hit that order button now...

I keep comparing it to my BeBook (Hanlin V3 clone) and sexiness aside, from a technical standpoint the PB360 keeps coming up as good or better than the V3 - and I do love my V3 for reader functionality and flexibility.

I will use the EU (German) site just for ease of returning if there's any problem, and to support their build-up. I guess since you're from Oz you will probably use the US site (a little cheaper cost, and you have to order international anyway)?

Best of luck, but as I said - my vote is for the shoes and the PB360! After all, you have to look good while you read, and I'm sure you can get the shoes and reader to comlement one another, so it really becomes an essential part of the ensemble...

Last edited by orwell2k; 11-30-2009 at 07:32 AM.
orwell2k is offline   Reply With Quote