View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009, 06:00 AM   #8
Katti's Cat
Wizard
Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony PRS-600
*Sigh* this reader is sooo tempting. But i just got the Sony. But the Sony not as "sexy".

Now I have to make a big decision: do I buy the 360 while in Europe or spend my money on shoes (I usually go shoe shopping when in Europe). I do need shoes, down to 15 pair, and the grey ones need replacing).

Mmmh, might "hint, hint, nudge, nudge , say no more ...." to the family - Christmas is coming afterall.
Katti's Cat is offline   Reply With Quote