View Single Post
Old 08-01-2009, 01:41 AM   #1
slantybard
my parent's oops...
slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Vx->Handera->Clie-> Axim->505->650->KPW/Aura ->iOS/L2
Page Numbering...

OK, it is my understanding that the page numbering on conversion is to maintain a standard method so that people can compare the pages to the set hardcover or paperback, but this leaves the paging weird in that it takes several "turns" before the page number changes. I would like to know if there is an option either in the conversion gui or override css that would have the pages numbered in ePub conversions for each page "turn" on the device so that it gives us a better idea of how many pages are left. I know this may not work for those who need to keep track of a standardized page system, but for many of us who only read ebooks and don't need to pass on info to others about the book, then having each page turn be one page would be nice.
slantybard is offline   Reply With Quote