View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 02:36 PM   #101
Saturday
Saturday ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Saturday ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Saturday ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Saturday ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Saturday ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Saturday ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Saturday ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Saturday ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Saturday ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Saturday ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Saturday ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage (3G)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazella20 View Post
I keep reading about the new Waterstones screensavers and I'm kind of confused because I updated my Kindle Paperwhite to 5.3 a couple of days ago and I still get the same old screenscavers.
I'm not getting Waterstone's screensavers either, and I bought my device from Amazon UK, so I'm guessing it is limited to the devices which were purchased in store.

Not that that makes it okay... I agree no one should be seeing advertising of any form if they paid full retail price.
Saturday is offline   Reply With Quote