View Single Post
Old 02-09-2012, 04:56 PM   #1
Noughty
Addict
Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

Device: Kindle NT
Mobi catalog for kindle failure

Is there a way to make a catalog update when I connect my kindle? Now every time I connect and add a new book I need to make a new catalog. Minor edit would work way better.

Or any other way to deal with this catalog for browsing in kindle? Any suggestions how to make it work best?

Also it seems I am unable to create mobi catalog. Could it be because i changed tags to hierarchical. And how would they look in the catalog? Ugly like this Book.Type.Anthology, Genre.Action? Or split at every "."? Or even hierarchically somehow?

Last edited by Noughty; 02-10-2012 at 07:37 AM.
Noughty is offline   Reply With Quote