View Single Post
Old 09-11-2010, 10:18 PM   #3
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Calibre needs to be running in order to fetch your periodicals.

I have Calibre send mine to my gmail account. I then use the Kindle browser to sign in to gmail and download the newspaper.

There may another way to do this but that's the way I go.

EDIT: There is another (better way) just have Calibre email the periodical to your @kindle.com address (not the yourname@free.kindle.com address). As long as you take receipt via wifi, you shouldn't be charged. I just tired it and no charge appeared. If you accept delivery via 3G Whispernet, you'll have to pay 15 cents per MB.

Last edited by daffy4u; 09-11-2010 at 11:15 PM.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote