View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013, 06:31 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katel View Post
...sorry, but I've had a good read of the excellent karma threads but I don't know how to find out how much karma someone gives you. Someone has been very generous to me but I'm not sure who it is - though one person I asked said he had given me 2 , lol, which is more than fine by me.
Moved to the "Feedback" forum - that's the best place to ask "how does MR work" questions.

Select "User CP" from the blue bar near the top of the screen. Scroll down to the bottom of the screen - it's listed there.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote