View Single Post
Old 04-13-2010, 02:49 PM   #14
Rich_D
Fanatic
Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Kobo Glo HD, nook ST with Glo (backup)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jupstin View Post
I've been wondering about what to do with my books as well. Unlike Rich_D, I'm starting to worry about the ethical problems of pirating books. I used to work for a book store, and we would only send covers back to the publisher and discard the rest (I guess this was quite a bit cheaper than sending the whole thing back.) In any case, I wonder if something like that would work. I could rip the covers off of my mass market p-backs and throw away the rest. Not that I like the idea of throwing away books...
Yeah, I really don't like the idea of throwing them away. I'd just keep them on my shelves if it came to that. I figure if someone picks up a book for $.50 at a sale and like it, they might go out and buy additional books from that author.
Rich_D is offline   Reply With Quote