View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 06:04 AM   #1
AnneT
Groupie
AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox i62HD, Onyx Boox T68, Kobo Aura H2O, Boox Poke Pro
i62HD:Problem to go to next page after standby. Bug or expected behaviour

With my previous ereader (BeBook One), when it was on standby and I went back to reading, it was very straightforward to keep on reading. Clicking the 'next' button just brought me to the next page.

My new i62HD is different. When it is on standby, and I want to start reading again, I'm immediately on the page I was reading (like it was with my BeBook), but when I want to go to the next page, I'm brought to the homepage instead. So I have to select the book I'm reading again, and have to wait till it is opened before I can start reading again.
Is my ereader behaving as expected, or is there a problem with my device/firmware? (For me, 'standby' should mean that it takes me only moments to start reading again...)

(firmware 1.8 and new pdfreader)
AnneT is offline   Reply With Quote