View Single Post
Old 02-04-2010, 03:31 PM   #15
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by mezme View Post
ahh got it! So far it works beautifully. Thanks for the great work on the coding I'm just starting to get into python coding so it would have taken me forever to figure it out on my own.
I'm a Python beginner myself. I couldn't have added the checkboxes or stored configuration flag for this option if not for the fact that it was almost identical to Kovid's existing code for optionally downloading the social metadata. All I had to do was find the spots where the flag would change the code behavior, and I'd already identified those.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote