Thread: Silliness Quiz
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 04:36 AM   #11850
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
I must have been tired last night - I completely mis-read Bilbo's comment. Oh well.

Hmm... A quiz question. OK, another from Richard Wiseman.

I blindfold you, and give you a pack of cards. I tell you that ten of the cards in the pack are face-up, and the rest are face-down. I ask you to use the whole deck to make two piles of cards, and each pile must contain the same number of face-up cards.

How do you do it?

(No, the cards aren't marked, and you can't feel the difference between a face-up and face-down card by touch.)

Last edited by pdurrant; 06-07-2013 at 03:56 PM.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote