View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 08:32 PM   #87
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by cfrizz View Post
Blossom, you must have left singing the HALLELUJAH Chorus all the way!
Something like that....

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntykatkat View Post
My parents were parents to all or friends. I grew up in Michigan in a small community that was heavy religious. My parents were kinda like hippies. I was playing the roll of your niece for a few of my Pentecostal friends. Glad to see you are happy with your reading choices.
I now proudly display my romance books. I admit when I went to visit the inlaws and my brother in law asked me what I was reading I had to really side step that one! He's a minister. Not because I was ashamed of what I was reading but for hubby's sake I just mentioned urban fantasy titles instead.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote