View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 06:31 PM   #1
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
PDFs and font size adjustment

I want to take sections of an instructional book and create a pdf file that I can read in my ereader while out of town for 10 days. I'm housesitting for 10 days and won't have access to a regular computer.

I have no problem creating the pdf file using the new Open Office 3.4.1. However, when changing font sizes within either a Kindle or Nook, I seem to be limited to 2, sometimes 3 sizes - none of which help me read my instructions or small table. Is there something I can do to improve this? The text and table flow nicely - it's just the sizing or font selection that is giving me trouble.
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote