View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 12:14 AM   #33
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by frahse View Post
I have said it elsewhere, but again get yourself a website. If you can't build it yourself, pay a kid at the local college a few hundred to do it. Or let your web hosting service set it up.

Then you can have feedback. Sometimes too much, so you have to set it up to "monitor" what is put on the site from others. i.e. pre screen it.
Prehaps, you're confusing me with someone else who does not have a web site listed in his autosig and has helped people here get started with theirs.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote