View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012, 03:39 PM   #6
ivanjt
Guru
ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle dx; eDGe
Quote:
Originally Posted by trashHeap View Post
Ive had non standard google devices before and have learned to live without the official google apps or the store. Im also planning on using it primarily as an ereader, with light use of the android half. I mostly became interested in it as it seems like the cheapest 9.7" eInk device you can get a hold of at the momment.
There I have to agree with you, it puts my kindle DX to shame and was not as expensive.
ivanjt is offline   Reply With Quote