View Single Post
Old 09-20-2010, 12:01 PM   #4
J. Strnad
Guru
J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo, Kindle 3, Paperwhite
I'm ALL FOR publishers charging $19.99 for their ebooks! It's that much less competition for me and my $2.99, DRM-free, geo-restriction-free tome.

I think that all ebooks from big publishers should cost 50% MORE than the hardback (for the convenience of having an ebook), should be tied to only one ereader or less, and they should be sold only in the hometown of the author. The files should disappear after three days and have to be repurchased.

Oh, and they should be written in pig latin.
J. Strnad is offline   Reply With Quote