View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009, 03:56 PM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djehuty View Post
I found this post explaining how to set a new custom font for epub books when converting into that format in Calibre. I intend to do so, and I'm re-converting all my books to that format now. But some books I can't convert.

Is it possible to tell the PRS-505 to use a particular font and size as the default, always, for every format?
If you use ePub, you can load fonts on your 505 of your choice and have the ePub use them. But the ePub has to be DRM free for that to happen. So if you purchase ePub with DRM, then you have to strip away the DRM in order to edit the CSS to tell the ePub what fonts to use. And doing it this way does not risk bricking your 505.

Read the following to find out what to do.
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36361
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote