View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012, 09:42 AM   #4
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raaanon View Post
But what about the .Lit files? They are frying my brain.
Sorry, I cannot help you with that. Theoretically, unprotected commercial .lit files should convert fine, because they're OEBPS based, but apparently there are also lots of poorly home-made .lit files out there to which the rule applies "garbage in, garbage out."
I'm sure the Calibre gurus in the Calibre Conversion forum can help you with that, too, if you provide specific information about the conversion errors that you encountered.
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote