View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 12:56 AM   #14445
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Serious sleep shortage last night. Started the eArc of Necessity's Child by Sharon Lee and Steve Miller. This book is not really part of any specific story arc, but takes place on Surebleak after the arrival of Clan Korval. I'm almost finished and it's a great read! An excellent addition to the Liaden Universe.
Finished. Loved it. As usual, it left me wanting more. The good news is that Lee and Miller have contracts for five more Liaden books. The bad news is, they don't write them nearly fast enough.

Started reading Cocaine Blues by Kerry Greenwood. This is the first of the Phryne Fisher books and is getting rave reviews from my DW. But just started, so no reports yet.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote