View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 07:09 PM   #160
RDaneel54
Aging Positronic Brain
RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Oasis; iPhone, iPad Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Well, I'm doing OK on the reading part of the challenge -- Just finished a Josephine Tey from the library here. But while I finished one, I bought several more (all short stories, but they add up), and downloaded 3 Deryni books when my hold came up on them at the Library. I really need to slow down on the acquisition side.
I tried rereading Deryni Rising (originally read it about 30? years ago). I got about 30 - 40 pages into it and it wasn't grabbing me like it did when I was in my 20s. Maybe I'll try again later this year. I have such fond memories of all the Deryni books...
RDaneel54 is offline   Reply With Quote