View Single Post
Old 09-13-2010, 10:38 AM   #1
timfrost
Tim Frost
timfrost writes the songs that make the whole world sing.timfrost writes the songs that make the whole world sing.timfrost writes the songs that make the whole world sing.timfrost writes the songs that make the whole world sing.timfrost writes the songs that make the whole world sing.timfrost writes the songs that make the whole world sing.timfrost writes the songs that make the whole world sing.timfrost writes the songs that make the whole world sing.timfrost writes the songs that make the whole world sing.timfrost writes the songs that make the whole world sing.timfrost writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kindle 3
The Abigail Affair - contemporary nautical mystery/thriller by Tim Frost

Hi everyone,

I am pleased to annouce that my new nautical thriller The Abigail Affair is now available on Smashwords and Amazon Kindle.

The regular price is $0.99 but Mobilereads members are invited to download from Smashwords free until the end of September using coupon code HM22M at checkout. All formats available including Kindle.

Blurb: Toby Robinson is 22 and broke. He lands a job as junior steward on a Russian oligarch's yacht in the Caribbean and feels his luck is about to change. It is, but not in the way Toby hoped. On his first night aboard he is framed for a brutal murder. Armed only with a winning smile and a flair for mixing cocktails, can Toby clear his name, stay alive – and foil a sinister international conspiracy that threatens the entire western hemisphere?

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/23907

Thank you for considering my book!

Tim
Grenada, West Indies
Attached Images

timfrost is offline   Reply With Quote