View Single Post
Old 07-14-2010, 01:30 PM   #5
LivresInOz
LivresInOz
LivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead community

Device: Kobo: Forma + Libra|Galaxy: TAB A7 + Note 8 tablet|Boox: Note Air 2
Alibaba staff are as thick as two planks or wilfully obstructive

I have now tried to tell the AliExpress person I was getting "mediation" from TWICE that the same vendor has ripped off two customers in exactly the same way.

I sent extensive documentation in my own case, and sent some non-identifying but convincing details of the second case.

Their replies are in good english - but they have completely ignored what I have told them.

These people are either wilfully obstructive or, as we say in Australia, as thick as two planks.

I will never buy anything over $20 from this site again.

They are the WORST!

They make USPS look good lol.