View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 07:31 PM   #24
SteveEisenberg
Grand Sorcerer
SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Kids Edition, Fire HD 10 (11th generation)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
I can think of a few things I wouldn't read, but they're all in the "disgusting" category—tales of pedophilia, incest, racist books; that kind of garbage.
Yes, there's that.

I wish I had the patience to read math books, but, well, I don't.

Anything described with the word paranormal might also be a problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanHd View Post
Any book by a politician, especialy "The Downing street years" by Margarate Thatcher
I'm afraid this post did lead me to search.overdrive.com. No library I have a card for has it, at least as an eBook. But I did see Trenton, New Jersey has it. Their out of area card is $30, and I'm there from time to time. Maybe next year.

Now, if the book was written by a politician from my own country, that would be a much harder sell.
SteveEisenberg is offline   Reply With Quote