Thread: Sigil and Math
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2018, 06:55 AM   #10
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I don't watch the menu, I watch the second monitor where I usually have the PV window.

After 5+ years of usage my fingers just know Alt+V↑↑↑Enter will show/hide the PV and Alt+V↑↑↑↑↑Enter will show/hide the BB. I can't use the mouse because of hand injuries, so I drive most programs via their menus with two fingers without even looking; if there's a properly constructed Ribbon (Fluent) interface I can do it with one finger

Enough said.

If KH and DD want to rearrange the menus I can choose not to upgrade. I don't edit to publish publicly so the sky won't come crashing down around us. As time passes I find myself using old versions of quite a few programs - notably firefox, calibre-server, and xplorer˛; so an old version of Sigil on my taskbar would find itself in good company

BR

Last edited by BetterRed; 02-05-2018 at 07:02 AM. Reason: Five arrows
BetterRed is online now   Reply With Quote