View Single Post
Old 04-17-2011, 03:25 AM   #27
DavidKitson
Mobile Story Author
DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Fujitsu P1510 ( Old & Clunky! )
Another review on Barnes and Noble.

Another review has come up on Barnes and Noble.

Posted April 16, 2011, 2:53 AM EST: David Kitson does an excellent job of posing the questions of ethics, morality, and humanity; and at what point should an AI (artificial intelligence) be granted all the rights and responsibilities of a human. Even better, he does this along the lines of telling a quite excellent story, so you don't realize what he has done until you turn the last page of the book, and since you can't keep reading (although you'd really like to) you are left to reflect on what you have just read. I first started reading this book in the morning, and I didn't stop until I had finished it that same evening - it pulled me in that thoroughly and I never regretted it. - Adarajin
( 5 stars )

Thankyou so very much for the review. All reviews welcome.

Regards
David
DavidKitson is offline   Reply With Quote