View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 03:03 PM   #8
BookCat
C L J
BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-reader 505, Kindle PW2, Kindle PW3, Kobo Libra2
My genres/collections are:

Classics
Female
Historical
Horror
Humour
Juvenile
Romance
Sci Fi/Fantasy
Shorts
Summer
Thrillers/Detective
Writing etc

Explanation of some categories:
The "Female" category includes books aimed at female-empowerment; "Historical" includes both historical novels and non-fiction. "Juvenile" contains mostly classic children's books; "Shorts" involves mostly short fiction; "Summer" is a category I created because I like reading books set on tropical islands etc; "Writing etc" has in it anything I find related to writing, and also some other non-fiction.

In the past I've had sections such as: The French Revolution; Egypt, when I've found myself with several books of that type on my ereader (Tale of Two Cities; The Scarlet Pimpernel series..).

Hope this helps with ideas.
BookCat is offline   Reply With Quote