View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 08:19 AM   #37
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
^ Penguin for a while only let libraries lend their older ebook titles, but not the newer ones. Now they found a way to seemingly work with public libraries through a different system than Overdrive, but what that really means is, as a patron, I have to log into their new crappy system, which is slow as a slug, to see if there are any books I am interested in, which effectively kills my desire to even try. They hardly have any books as of yet, and do not work with eink readers. They found a way to offer their books and make sure nobody borrows them.

I hate Penguin and try to never purchase any books from them. I literally check who publishes an ebook before I buy it, in order to make sure it's notPpenguin. But sorry, there is a different thread for that.

Last edited by xendula; 12-03-2012 at 08:22 AM.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote