Thread: Truncated file
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2010, 01:22 PM   #9
crutledge
eBook FANatic
crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP ipac RX5915 Wife's Kindle
[QUOTE=Valloric;1107833]
That option doesn't work. I know, it's silly that you can "turn it on" and have it do absolutely nothing, but that's what it does. I had to implement that by hand in the Tidy version included with Sigil. QUOTE]

I have tried to contact the creator of HTML Tiny about some other problems but have received no reply. Do any of the versions, e.g. HTML Tidy, work well? They do make PG files easier to read and I have run across no errors as yet.

I find it hard to believe that with the present state of computer science and computer engineering that instant updates are not available.
crutledge is offline   Reply With Quote