View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 06:12 AM   #23466
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iridal View Post
My BF and parents get on well. My brother (who still lives at home) and BF get on great. They behave more like two brothers than two people who didn't know each other until just a little more than a year ago.

I've asked him several times if he thinks he'll be OK living there. Because living there and visiting them for one day is not the same thing at all. He says 'yes'. He likes my parents. We'd make our bedroom and the adjoining library into our own sanctuary where we can spend time together. But I know he hasn't really thought it through. I have a feeling we'll spend the next couple of evenings talking about this.
Is it possible for the two of you to make a trial run? Spend a week there and see how it feels. Another consideration is how your parents will feel after a few months. You will be house guests for a long time, and you know the old saying about house guests and fish...

When I separated from my first wife I moved back into my old bedroom in my parents place. They had no objection to my being there, but after having the house to themselves for three years it certainly made a difference in their daily routines.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote