View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 05:40 PM   #282
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
I got the email, even though I am in Canada. The link did not work. But since I am in Canada, I was not assuming it would. I do think it's a little unfair that some people but not others (i.e. the US/UK customers but nobody else) get a free upgrade to epub for all of their books. But I did make sure to download, liberate and convert all my books, so I won't be losing anything. Most of my purchases, I have read anyway (or else decided they were not for me). I wouldn't want to *lose* them. But I won't be. So, while the upgrade would be nice, I am not going to lose sleep over it.
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote