Thread: Silliness Retirement?
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2012, 05:43 PM   #57
fbrII
F. BluDevil
fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad3 pro, Kobo Libra, Kindle Paperwhite
Well, it's like this

I get up in the morning and fix breakfast. About 8:30 or so I walk down to the local B&N book store have a cup of coffee and read for an hour or so, then I walk back. About noon I fix something to eat. In the afternoons, I like to read, maybe take a nap and think about what I want for dinner. At five I might go down by the Freeway and chuckle at the commuters trying to get away from work as fast as they can, sitting in their cars, looking grim, with their game faces still plastered on.

After dinner I like to watch a ballgame but only if the day hasn't been too stressful. Also, I like to have some popcorn, while I watch. If the Braves win, I think that's great. If they lose, I figure they'll win tomorrow. (That's one of the stressful things I been tellin' you about - that and guessing what time UPS is gonna show up with my latest order.)

Sometimes I read blogs, sometimes I write replies.

Like I say, it's stressful, but you take yourself a nap, get yourself a snack and before you know it, you're ready to fight another day.

Only thing is, I sure wish I had me a fishing pole ..sometimes.

Last edited by fbrII; 07-19-2012 at 05:51 PM.
fbrII is offline   Reply With Quote