View Single Post
Old 07-04-2008, 02:24 AM   #3
Donnageddon
Now you lishen here...
Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650. Kobo Touch, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leep View Post
Wow! What an answer!
My first question to Kindle's Now Now was a question about the Kindle. The responses were that contractually NowNow cannot answer questions about the Kindle but must refer me to Kindle Support.

I then asked NowNow what kinds of questions could they answer and they responded "anything that could be researched on the internet". Fun resource in my book.

cheers
Great line of questioning!!! I am gonna ask "Know Now" this question:

How many Kindles have been sold to date.

I will let you know the response.
Donnageddon is offline   Reply With Quote