View Single Post
Old 05-17-2008, 09:01 PM   #6
catsittingstill
Guru
catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1.0.8, iPod Touch, Kindle Keyboard
Hi Honeybunny--

It's quite possible that it's just my unit that has it; before calling Amazon tech support (which I do plan to do) I just wanted to see if anyone else was noticing the problem.

I just felt like it would be useful to know.

Would you mind trying it on your Kindle? Just add a couple of notes to something and use the alt key to get two or three of the punctuation marks in your annotation.

Arg, now that I'm trying to duplicate the problem, the alt key isn't sticking anymore. Sigh.

Anyway--I haven't given you karma yet because it wasn't clear from your post whether you'd tried it. If you'll try it for me, I'll give you karma. It won't be much, because I'm not a long-time poster with lots of karma myself, but it will be a little boost to your rep. :-)
catsittingstill is offline   Reply With Quote