View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 08:48 AM   #160
Kai771
Just a Noob
Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle 3
@T86

Reflow of pdf/djvu files is not exclusive feature of Librerator. Recent version of KPV support it too. In fact, Librerator was forked after this feature was introduced to KPV. Current version of KPV probably uses newer version of k2pdfopt library.

1. I don’t use reflow all that much. You’d better ask chrox about it (he’s the guy that added it to KPV), or you can try k2pdfopt page:

http://www.willus.com/k2pdfopt/

2. The feature you’re requesting is commonly called “scroll mode”. Librerator and current version of KPV (as far as I know) do not support this. KOReader development team plans to add this feature to KOReader eventually (if I understood correctly).

3. Reflow mode does processing in the background (if multi-threading is on). However, it does take a few seconds, and it only processes next page. You can’t quickly flip through pages in reflow mode.

4. This is covered in this post. Librerator wiki - Known bugs and features mentions this also.

Regards,
Kai
Kai771 is offline   Reply With Quote