View Single Post
Old 04-13-2013, 12:20 PM   #151
Kai771
Just a Noob
Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle 3
@dimasic

Yes, it is possible to make a screenshot in Librerator - but on K3 . I thought that screenshots are a gimmick not needed for reading books - they're only useful for posting pictures on forums - so I thought limited amount of shortcut combinations on K4NT are better used elsewhere. But, it's not hard to modify the source and change one of the existing shortcuts to do a screenshot.

If you can't do it by yourself, tell me what shortcut you'd like to change, and I'll provide you with a patch.

Regards,
Kai
Kai771 is offline   Reply With Quote