View Single Post
Old 06-20-2010, 10:15 PM   #7
pphilipp
Addict
pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.

Device: Apple iPad 3 (I have owned many other tablets)
I'll repeat my solution to the eken problems...
Sell it while the market's good.

I had mine for ten days and realized it is an extremely limited device in every way. The one selling point it really has is the Android OS. I promoted the Android aspect on a Craigslist post and sold it for a profit. I made enough money and was able to buy a new Wirelession W1060 for $10 more. The Wirelession is so much better than the Eken that for all practical purposes I solved all the problems.

So, the only realistic way to get around the Eken's limitations is to sell it now. Don't wait... Android devices might not be in such high demand in a few months and people might not be so quick to accept limitations such as the Eken has.
Otherwise, you will just have to endure the frustrations inherent with the Eken.
pphilipp is offline   Reply With Quote